Saturday, March 25, 2017

Bead Soup Bead Hoarders Edition! Blog Party Reveal!

Lori Anderson always hosts the BEST parties. I do believe this one is no different. She is hosting the Bead Soup Blog Party, Hoarder's Edition.
I was paired with the fabulous Rochelle of A Creative Chelle. 

She sent me some gorgeous beads. I am IN LOVE with this OWL!! 

I created an amazing necklace using Malachite chips, amethyst chips, and aquamarine chips. Combined with those lucsious lampwork beads. I showcased the owl as a pendat. The jade flowers nestle between the 3 strands of chips. 

Back story on this necklace: My mother passed away from breast cancer in 2013. She was my best friend. I inherited her 6 year old Jack Russell Terrier - Bella the spoiled dog. I had the dog for 3 years. On Thursday 3/23/17, my mother's dog was attacked by a neighbor's large dogs. She passed away on Friday 3/25/17, after the Vet tried to save her. 

Now, normally, I eat my feelings. Ice cream. Chips. Something. Anything. I decided I would not do that with this situation. I took to my bead room, and created. This. The necklace has a name - Bella.

I continue to grieve the loss of my companion and best friend. And the loss of the last living connection to my mother.  My mother and her companion are now together in the afterlife. 

Here is it...




Be sure you visit my partner and the rest of the party participants!

Enjoy HOPPING!

 had such an amazing time participating in another edition of the Bead Soup Blog Hop. Be sure to check out the other participants blogs!

Thank you for stopping by!

Lori Anderson :: Hostess







Post a Comment