Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happy Unbirthday Blog Hop!!

The Happy Unbirthday blog hop is today, April 20. Happy Unbirthday Blog Hop is sponsored by skinny friend - Shelley Graham Turner of Tori Sophia and the beautiful Marlene Cupo of Amazing Designs

My partner is Gloria Allen  of Gloria Allen Designs. She is a very talented lady! 

We exchanged birthdays and favorite colors! We emailed back and forth and finally agreed to swap bracelets. She is an April baby who's birthstone is the diamond. I couldn't afford diamonds so I made the next best thing - some sparkling lampwork beads. Hop over to her blog to see more of what she received!!

I am a September baby!! And my favorite color is Purple! Gloria did a great job sending me a work of art with my birthstone color and lots more!!







Gloria's favorite color is blue. She is an April baby. So her birthstone is diamond. I made some very pretty blue and sparkling lampwork beads. I added the dragonfly to celebrate spring! 

Here's what I made for Gloria: 









If you would like to join Shelley and Marlene's blog hops, join their facebook group, MarShellSwaps. They sponsor the Holiday Bling Blog Hops and more!!


NOW - Please hop on over to the rest of the participants and check out their great swaps for this hop!!

Ali McCarthy

Alicia Marinache

Anzia Parks

Audrey Belanger

Cheri Reed

Cheryl Dunham

Chris Eisenberg

Christine Schlicht

Cynthia Machata

D Lynne Bowland

Dyanne Everett-Cantrell

Gina Hockett

Ginger Bishop

Gloria Allen

Janeen Burlingame

Joana Perez Stribel

Lori Schneider

Mary Govaars

Mischelle Fanucchi

Paula Gaskill

Renetha Stanziano

Robin Reed

Sherry Baun

Shirley Moore

Sierra Barrett

Susan Bowie

Susie Harris

Mowse Doyle

Cindy Muse

Ellie Grossman

Marlene Cupo

Shelley Graham Turner




Post a Comment