Thursday, July 5, 2012

My cup of Bead Soup Arrived....

I got my cup of Bead Soup in the mail today!!! Look at all the goodies! My partner is  Eleanor Burian-Mohr. She makes some of the cutest charms! A talented lady! Visit her blog: http://cornerstoregoddessjewelry.blogspot.com/!


Here is the lovely note that accompanied my lovely cup of bead soup:

The entire package...


Pretty blue glass spacers.... 8mm, from The Spacer Queen


Unique Cat clasp


Black glass spacers.... 8mm, from The Spacer Queen


Focal from Nikki Carollo of the Sheep Goddess at NLC Beads
Clasp from Bijoullery,


Moonstones:


Sterling silver chain


Turquoise beads....


Orphaned Czech beads found a new home.


Orphaned lampwork beads have found a new home too. 


I am so excited to dive in and let my creative juices flow!!!! 

Thanks Eleanor!!

Post a Comment