Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Day in the country...

I spent Saturday at my parents' house - in the middle of nowhere - in the country. Literally - the live down a dirt road! While helping my dad in the garden 2 deer came bouncing through their pasture. A doe and her baby. The baby got caught in the pen briefly.











 My boyfriend and my son-in-law helped with my parents' garden. I got lots of fresh vegetables!




My daughter and my granddaughter (Lily)....

My granddaughter is very photogenic!





  Lily decided to take some picures with my new camera. This is ME.




This is my daughter....beautiful!


My mom - she spends a lot of time in the kitchen - usually canning!


Lily and I played with the camera!



 My mom's dogs... Daisy

 And Bella

Lily is very photogenic!




We discovered my phone has some fun special effects!








More fun effects - fish eye lens effect!


Lily's fish face!

 Lily loves her mama!

More photos of Princess Lily...













My mom loves hummingbirds so she has hummingbird feeders in her front window of her living room. I took lots of pictures.






All in all - it was a great day!
Post a Comment