Saturday, June 9, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Blog Hop Reveal Day!!!


I love Alice in Wonderland! What a great childhood story. I have seen the newest version of Alice (with Johnny Depp) several times. What a great movie!! Johnny Depp play an excellent Mad Hatter. However, what inspired my jewelry piece is the Queen of Hearts - "Off with her HEAD!" 

When I designed the Queen of Hearts Necklace I envisions hearts, hearts, and more hearts! With lots of RED!

I decided to use copper wire and free-form hearts, then hammer them flat. I connected them with copper jumps rings - also made by me. I added copper head pins loaded with red Swarovski crystals and copper beads. The necklace hangs 20 inches long. I added red ribbon to the back and a copper toggle to close it. I do believe I captured the Queen of Hearts in this necklace! 

This is my first blog hop. I had a fun time, and have anxiously awaited this day.

If you visit my store: http://www.luulla.com/store/deeliteful.jewelry.creations in the next 48 hours and mention Alice in Wonderland, I will give a 15% discount.









Here is what it looks like when I'm wearing it: 





Please visit the other participants in this blog hop:

Sue Beads




Ginger Bishop




Staci Louise Originals




Genea Beads




Jenny Davies-Reazor




Heidi Post




Donna Bradley




Linda Hanes


Birgitta Lejonklou




Libellula Jewelry & Cicada Silver




Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp




Linda Florian






Nicole Valentine Rimmel




Jo in Wonderland


Fresh Baked Designs
Post a Comment