Friday, May 4, 2012

About me

Hello. My name is Dyanne and I am a beadaholic! I am the mother of 3 children and the NaNa of 8 grandchildren. I am a widow since December 4,2009.

I began beading in November 2011 when I walked off my job of 13 years. The stress level was intolerable and I had been hospitalized due to high blood sugar (Type 2 diabetes).

I was panicked, not knowing how I was going to pay my bills. I was walking through Walmart one day and saw some bead-a-necklace kits. I bought 2. I didn't make them like the instructions stated, but created my own style.  I posted pictures on facebook, and sold both pieces immediately. I purchased more beads (no more kits). And the beading has not stopped since. I now have my own facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dee-Liteful-Jewelry-Creations/171581872934206). I sell jewelry regularly from there.

I am a substance abuse counselor by trade, since 1995. I love being a counselor. But beading is my relaxation.

I love my life!
Post a Comment